GREEN LLAMA!!!

Random Green Llama.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Okay wow...

Okay wow...

It's been almost three years since I last updated this blog, but now since I left you guys on a cliffhanger for three years, I'll tell you guys what's been going on lately:

I have developed new interests, and these interests take up a large part of my time. And unfortunately, there's this thing called puberty where you lose interest in things you once liked. Club Penguin was one of them. I was around maybe 9 when I made this blog, but I'm 16 now. The last post I made was when I was around 13. I am in my teens now, and I've outgrown this game. However, I still do, occasionally go on for parties and stuff because well, I haven't entirely let this site go. I am no longer able to update this blog as I just have too much to handle all at once. At least I gave a good explanation, some of the Club Penguin legends like Mimo777 and Tazboi (still can't believe I remembered their names, oh my god) just dropped off the face of the Earth, and so did my friends R2d3c3po and LB26. So I feel I should go as well.

As for my YouTube channel (Feathergeencp in case any of you forgot, or actually care), that has now been converted into a new channel for spoof videos of Cartoon Network's Regular Show. I still update that channel constantly, so you can always find me there. I don't make Club Penguin videos anymore because a few people from school found my channel, and bullied me to death about it. I'd make a more mature comedy featuring Club Penguin, however, most of it would be for mature audiences only, and as we all know, you get banned for that sort of stuff on Club Penguin (I would try CPPS.me, but it seems like it's down). I might make one final CP video, but I have no idea, probably not. I considering making an animated comedy featuring Feathergreen, because I can't just ABANDON him? Me and him have had lots of adventures on CP, so why not make it live on without the restrictions of actual Club Penguin?

So, this is goodbye from Feathergreen. I wish you all luck. Stay frosty, keep your flippers warm, it's almost Christmas, chill by the fire, and maybe close your laptop and get out your igloo so you can go outside. Haha, okay bye.

~ Feathergreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to leave a comment?

Great! Now you're a true friend of Feathergreen!! So leave you're comment (make it a nice one OK?) FEATHERGREEN HATES NASTY
COMMENTS!!!




WARNING: I do not tolerate any cursing at all. Anybody who curses on my blog even though you're trying to leave a nice comment, the comment will be eventually deleted off my blog. If you are a follower of me and you curse in your comments anyways, not only
will your comment will be removed, but you will also lose the
opportunity to be a follower of me. So whatever you do... DON'T CURSE! (If you're cursing just to be funny, first of all, it's wrong to curse, second, it's not funny, and third, you're in deep trouble if
you curse. So I recommend you don't OK?)

P.S. The person who leaves the swear comment, will face drastic measures. SPAM related comments will also be deleted too.