GREEN LLAMA!!!

Random Green Llama.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Puffle Party '12!

Hello Penguins! Feathergreen here with the highlights of the 2012 Puffle Party! Before we begin, I just want to apologize that I am posting this on the last day of the party because of my tight schedule. On with the highlights! Let's start out with the free items. First, go to the Town to pick up your free Polka Dot Puffle Hat!


















Now, to the member's only and special rooms! 


 Let's go to the Puffle Show, which returned again this year, where you can pick up a free Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat. This room is a member's only room  
 See the camera over there on a tripod? If you stand in front of it, and click the camera, you will receive a free First Prize Puffle Background! Now, let's head on over to the Rooftop. Again, you will need a paid membership to access this room. Pretty sweet, huh? Now, let's go to the Box Dimension near the Beach. This does NOT require a paid membership. You can go to the Beach, go into the purple swirl inside the box, and you will find- WHAT THE-?! This just happens to be the room for the Orange Puffles, and you will find them munching on a bunch of cookies. Also, if you head on down to the Snow Forts, and go through the entrance labeled "Puffle Feeding", you can feed puffles in the famous Puffle Feeding Room! This does NOT require a paid membership. I have saved the best for last. Go to the Ski Lodge, and you will now be in the waiting room of the new Puffle Play Area! This does NOT require a paid membership. Here, you can pick up a Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat! Also, if you are a member, you can purchase Puffle Costumes! Choose a color that you like, and purchase your costume! Each costume costs $400 each. I got every single costume! :D 



pufflecatalog.png


NOTE: I got this picture of off Mimo777's website, Club Penguin Gang, because I accidently forgot to take a picture myself, and I am editing this with my laptop, which does not have a good print screen.


See that door over there? In there, you could go through it, and you will be in the actual Puffle Play Area, where you can transform into one of your puffles! How cool is THAT? Unfortunately, this part of the new room DOES require a paid membership. When you go in, it will ask you to choose a puffle you would like to become. It may look different depending on how well you care for them, and with my tight schedule right now, well, I haven't had time to actually care for them. I think I will choose my Green Puffle, Glowey Now, this is a picture of me inside the Puffle Play Area. Here, only puffles are allowed in here, no penguins! And apparently, I can travel through Club Penguin as a puffle! Don't worry. You are not stuck as a puffle forever. If you go to your player card as a puffle, it will show a picture of your puffle, and a button below it to make you into a penguin again! My favorite room is probably the yellow puffle room in The Lighthouse. Here, you can have a self-portrait done by a Yellow Puffle with your name on it, and a picture of you. The color of your penguin will vary depending on the color of your penguin.  



















That's all for now, and enjoy the 2012 Puffle Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to leave a comment?

Great! Now you're a true friend of Feathergreen!! So leave you're comment (make it a nice one OK?) FEATHERGREEN HATES NASTY
COMMENTS!!!




WARNING: I do not tolerate any cursing at all. Anybody who curses on my blog even though you're trying to leave a nice comment, the comment will be eventually deleted off my blog. If you are a follower of me and you curse in your comments anyways, not only
will your comment will be removed, but you will also lose the
opportunity to be a follower of me. So whatever you do... DON'T CURSE! (If you're cursing just to be funny, first of all, it's wrong to curse, second, it's not funny, and third, you're in deep trouble if
you curse. So I recommend you don't OK?)

P.S. The person who leaves the swear comment, will face drastic measures. SPAM related comments will also be deleted too.