GREEN LLAMA!!!

Random Green Llama.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm losing viewers!!

Hello Penguins!

Feathergreen here with an important announcement. My viewers record has dropped 20% over the last three days. I know now I had Feathergreen's Club Penguin Blog-o-Rama for I don't know, three months now. I need some more viewers, leave your comments (no SPAM please!) and maybe even become a follower of Feathergreen. The first follower will receive an interview with me. If you are the first follower of Feathergreen, in the comment section, leave your comment using your Google ID and tell me your penguin name. That way we can setup the meeting together. Please, I hate liers. You'll be in deep trouble if you lie. NO JOKE!

Psst! Mimo! If you visit my site, I will go crazy OK?!

                                                                                                               -Feathergreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to leave a comment?

Great! Now you're a true friend of Feathergreen!! So leave you're comment (make it a nice one OK?) FEATHERGREEN HATES NASTY
COMMENTS!!!




WARNING: I do not tolerate any cursing at all. Anybody who curses on my blog even though you're trying to leave a nice comment, the comment will be eventually deleted off my blog. If you are a follower of me and you curse in your comments anyways, not only
will your comment will be removed, but you will also lose the
opportunity to be a follower of me. So whatever you do... DON'T CURSE! (If you're cursing just to be funny, first of all, it's wrong to curse, second, it's not funny, and third, you're in deep trouble if
you curse. So I recommend you don't OK?)

P.S. The person who leaves the swear comment, will face drastic measures. SPAM related comments will also be deleted too.